I have always wanted a pot rack but did not have the overhead ceiling space for one. I have shopped and looked around for a wall rack at locale home improvment stores and specialty shops. They were always small and expensive and could never fine a style that I liked well enough to pay that much money for. I usually dont shop online for fear of not getting what I paid for .I was afraid this would not be as described , but took a shot and ordered it.It arived when they said it would. It was exacly as described on the site.It is heavy duty and provides plenty of space. It looks great on my wall and it was alot less expensive. I have since ordered roman shades from this site. Cant wait for them to arrive....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly the same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy duty and very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exactly
I bought this pot rack for my wife to get some of the two sets of pots out of our cupboards. Hanging was simple as long as you have some basic tools. You will need a drill, level, tape measure and either a socket set, appropriate wrench size or adjustable wrench, and possibly a stud finder. After mounting the pot rack to the wall studs all you need to do is place the wire mesh in the top part of the pot rack and then hang the pots using the supplied hooks. It looks great and holds up to twelve pots.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Compared accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made. made of iron
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I had a hanging pot rack in my previous house that hung over the island and I loved it! But in my new house the ceilings are 25" high and that type of pot rack would not have worked. So I got on Overstock and found this one that attaches to the wall, and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! It is very heavy and sturdy, my husband attached it to the wall studs easily. We have rubbed bronze fixtures, so I ordered that to match; after it was attached I added my new copper set of pots, and it took my breath away. We have grey walls, black granite, and chocolate wood floors. It all looks so RICH! This is a quality piece, perfect for a small area or in a kitchen that a hanging pot rack from the ceiling just won't work. Pot racks are so great, you don't have to dig in the cabinets for the pot you want. Buy this! You will not be disappointed!! Just a side note; our house burned down on labor day (crazy drugged out woman drove her car through our house at 11 am, her car was on fire! so it blew up! and burned my house down - thankfully no one died!) We had to buy a new house and everything to fill it! We left that day with the clothes on our backs, I didn't even have shoes on! We got out in less than 2 minutes! I have spent so much money replacing just the basics, and have purchased a great deal from overstock! I shopped around and overstock almost always has the best items and great prices!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!!`
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a heavy, sturdy pot rack, will last for many years. This is a great addition to my new house, I love it!!!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate, I was very happy with the product! A great product for a reasonable price!