I love these. They are nice and solid, but not too heavy. They seal nicely and are exactly what I thought they would be. I love them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate - I read some of the reviews and thought they look more green/gold in the picture and the actual product was exactly that color, not grey at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality - sturdy and well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought this as a gift, the price was great, about half of the store cost. It is a wonderful set and my daughter loves it. The only problem was that the first one we received had one of the roosters broken off of the lid. Overstock.com was amazing and the lid was replaced, but that lid also had a small defect, however it was fixable. It is a packaging problem from the factory..just open your package right away and inspect for damage.
I was very pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality and appearance of this product. I've been using it for over a year and it has held up perfectly It has also garnered a lot of compliments. My only caution is that it looks best in a traditional country kitchen. It wouldn't look right in a modern streamlined kitchen. Also I would only buy it at the sales price. Not for the original retail price of $***
This is an excellent product overall. Great design and craftsmanship. Only issue is that the actual color of the canister is a lot darker than what is stated on the site description. The picture image itself is quite misleading. The site description states that the product is gray/brown but in actuality it is much closer to a black or charcoal gray with brown.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Site color is a lot lighter than the actual color of the canisters.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate except for the color description which stated that the product was gray/brown when the actual color is closer to a black.