This is not a fancy wine rack, but it seems fairly sturdy and does the trick. It's not upscale design, but looks fine in my dining area. It was easy to assemble and is lightweight but not so light as to be flimsy. Definitely something I would recommend if you are looking for a simple, no frills, basic wine rack.
This wine rack is durable, has a clean look, and holds a lot of wine for the price. The adjustable feet are a nice feature if your floors aren't level. It was difficult to assemble. It was hard to get all of the holes lined up at once, and I had to force the two sides together to get them to match up. Assembling with 2 people may have made it easier.
Well, this is not a stunning piece of furniture, rather a functional piece. I bought it to house the numerous bottles of wine that I had collected over the years. It does that nicely. Its a bit wobbly, super easy to assemble, but not meant to be overly structural, and does not fit overly stout bottles of Champagne. But for the casual user, it fits the bill !
bought this as a gift for my parents - they needed a specific size and this fit the bill. Fits lots of wine bottles in a very condensed space and looks attractive without being too frilly. Only drawback is it doesn't have a spot or two for a magnum size bottle.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I am not one to write bad reviews, but for the price, I would have expected more from Overstock. It will work for what I need. Not worth sending back. Would have like it to be true black and not silver with black specs. On the positive side, it was easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is not black. Itis silver with black specs to give it a hammered look.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I expected it to be heavier. Itis very lightweight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I felt like it did not completey describe the product.