We were absolutely delighted with this purchase! The same quality tables in furniture stores were two and three times the price. Thank you Overstock.com!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a bit more reddish brown than I thought they would be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT quality! I was worried the legs would be kind of spindly but they are solid as is the whole set!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good!
The nesting tables arrived quickly and safely. They were easy to assemble. The color exactly matches the description & the color shade shown on our computer monitor so they fit into our den perfectly. They have already come in handy when guests arrived this past weekend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate
went together very easy. If I can do it anyone can do it/
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no showed black strip on leg
This is not an "antique cherry" finish. It's lighter and yellower than it appears in the picture (which is already lighter than you'd expect from "antique cherry") and it has a much coarser grain than what you'd expect from cherry. It's almost like the finish you get on a very old oiled pine. The legs are very shapely and the piece was nice for the price, it just doesn't fit the description or the picture.
Very misleading picture of this product shown. The color and shape is not what you see online. It is not cherry color like it has been shown so I ended up with some furniture that does not match my other furniture. Too much trouble mailing it back so I will keep it.
The tables exceeded my expectations. The tables are solid, heavy wood and the finish is beautiful. I looked at similar quality tables in furniture stores and the prices were double to triple what I paid for these. They weren't kidding when they claim to be easy to assemble with the tool provided. They were packaged so well that it took me longer to unpack all the parts than it did to assemble them.