These were a bit larger in scale than we expected and quite a lot more firm than they appear to be. Since I like softer furniture I probably wouldn't order them again for that reason, but we do use them, we just put a little extra padding on them sometimes. One good thing: they're easy to clean if you have a pet; just use a handheld vacuum cleaner and with a few strokes any fur is gone and the chair looks brand new again. (We ordered the dark brown color.)
I bought this chair for my son and he is very pleased with the quality and style of the chair. It was very easy to put together and the quality is great for the price. It makes a nice accent chair for his living area and isn't too bulky.
Purchased 2 used in my bedroom as accent chairs. I sit on them occasionally to use iPad. Not bad pretty good for the price. Color pretty, soft fabric. Yes, I would say okay to them. Assembly a little difficult if you can't find the holes for the screws but once you do its okay.
I love everything I have purchased from Overstock, BUT this one. I am 5'2" and 105 lbs., and this chair hurts my butt. You can feel the wood construction underneath. It sits very low even for me - one can only wonder how someone of normal height would feel. Love Overstock - Avoid this chair.
Assembly was easy but one chair needed some work because one of the nuts for attaching the seat to the back was misaligned. I was able to pry it back onto place so I could complete assembly. The chairs are are good quality and attractive for the price.
The chair arrived quickly and was easy to assemble with the exception of us trying to screw the legs in the wrong way. But, once we figured it out, it was a breeze. The brown color is rich, the fabric soft and plush and the chair is very sturdy. I love it! PS: If you are not used to reading assembly instructions with no words (only pictures), you might get a bit confused. However, it is not hard to figure out.
I ordered these in the green the gray and the brown. Oh, my...the feel of the chairs is wonderful and so well made. The green is more of a jade color and the gray is definitely a steel gray and the brown is just beautiful. I love them all. I purchased two of each for my office (I am a physician) and they will be in the exam rooms for the wonderful patients. I think they are going to love the comfort and beauty of them. The chairs were a little slow to ship compared to usual but well worth the wait. The packaging is excellent, easy to assembly. Highly recommend
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great--the green is much darker though, than described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Light weight chair. Its exactly what I needed for my bedroom. I put it together in less than half and hour.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a good quality chair for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
Bought as a gift for a friend, I was able to sit on this chair for a number of hours while visiting her house. I was very pleased with the width and depth of the chair, the softness of the seat cushion, the comfort factor in sitting back to watch TV or converse and the ease of getting up after sitting for a while.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on the mark
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. How long the product lasts only time will tell but at this point it appears to be a good sturdy chair.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On site desciption was accurate to a T