We opened the package and noticed that the headrail was bent, which probably occurred in shipping. The packaging was really flimsy for such a heavy item. There were no installation instructions provided. Since this blind was for a 48" window, I was very disappointed that there were no other support brackets provided, other than the end brackets. The valance did not wrap around the corners, which was another disappointment. I had previously purchased the Customized Faux Wood blind for use in my bathroom and was really impressed with the quality. This one will be returned and hopefully I can get the same blind as I currently have installed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Only fair quality and packaging was very poor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Beautiful bright light blinds. Love them. Really brightened our dining room double door. Only drawback... Top rail could have been a little longer to cover top mechanism better
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes