I love this wine rack. I received it two days after I ordered it. You do have to assemble it yourself which is fine because it's a matter of sliding the sticks into the slots. Literally anyone can do this. It took me about 5 mins to put together, I didn't even need to read the directions, and I had already started drinking one of my bottles of wine. So I know for a fact it hold's at least 11 bottles of wine ;). It's very cute and compliments my kitchen. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a small wine rack and doesn't want to spend a ton of money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was what I paid for
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The wine rack arrived within a few days from ordering it. It was easy to assemble by myself. I added wood glue to make sure it stayed together permanently. It's very stable and I have mine fully loaded with 12 bottles of wine. I've had several people comment on how much they like the sleek, Asian-inspired design. It's beautiful, takes up minimal space, and totally functional. I'd strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good, simple wine rack.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly--just the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's light weight, but very sturdy due to the design of the construction.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
Very cheaply made. Looks like something in the 10-15 dollar range. Its too bad because the overall look is chic, its just poor quality materials. I put it together in 5 min solo, but disassembled and used wood glue on the four pegs on both ends then screwed in 4 screws. Wood looks like particle board with stain on it. I will wait overnight , then start with a few bottles to see if it is sturdy enough for 12 bottles.