I have given up trying to use this product. Too tight on edges and too deep in the middle. Doesn't work with any hammock stand. This is 2nd hammock I bought trying to use the zig-zag hammock stand.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good fiber
- How accurate was the sizing? not
The only down side to this hammock is how long it takes to come in. The color is beautiful and the material is very stong and soft. Easy to set up and large enough for two adults. Must buy!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, nice wave like colors.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very strong and soft
- How accurate was the sizing? Large enough for two adults.
The hammock is really a beautiful design and quite soft/comfy. It is strong and beautifully made. The only drawback is that the hammock doesn't really cradle a person so much. The surface area that you directly lay on is taut, but then there is a lot of excess fabric that is just floppy and lays next to you, or hangs a little below, on either side. Maybe we've hung it wrong, but I followed the (not detailed) directions. Also, the area at the end where your feet are is very taut, but the excess to each side hangs down, below the feet, rather than cradling the legs/feet. So that seems not quite right.