On the plus side these leaning shelves are really classy looking in a room and pretty solid. On the down side be prepared for at least 2 1/2 hours to put these 3 together. The challenge is that the cam lock holes in each tier are drilled too deep...so you need to carefully position them and then put the bolt in with an Allen wrench. Again, I love them...but assemble was grueling.
These shelves are easy to put together and look nice, but I would recommend buying a color other than oak. These are a fake orange color. They;'re too heavy to send back, so I think I'll paint them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The oak is orange and not a natural wood color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
These ladder shelves are beautiful and functional. They are easy to put together and work with any decor. Definitely a good value!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes