Our lamp arrived damaged on its base and with a broken shade (package was not opened and in globally good state). We returned it. The customer service was quick and efficient to replace the whole lamp delivered in 2 packages. But...second one arrived damaged too on its basis, even worse than the first one. Shade was Ok. Very difficult to assemble as the different tubes hardly fit in one another (had to put some oil and hang on the upper tube to have it fit--let's say it's "normal"). The 2 of us weren't too much to get it right. The lamp does look good-- as long as you keep your eyes off the base ! Light is nice on a dinner table. Still, despite the "bumps" on the base we kept the item. I must admit the customer service is very reactive though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We'll see !...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok
The product was very difficult to assemble ant it took two and at some points 3 people to put it together because of how heavy it was. The pins that it come with it to keep it in place did not match up well with the threads of the lamp. So, we were never able to put them on. Since this pins were not put on every time you shifted the lamp to adjust it position it would start to come undone. The lamp does not give sufficient light for its size and the silver plate on top does not look as attractive in person. I will be returning this product and do not recommend anyone buy it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product was very heavy and due to the weight made it impossible to assemble alone.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The describtion was ok but not great.