it is nice an thick and you will need a no slip pad under it if it is on hardwood. I am very pleased. It did not go with what I thought it would but I found another place for it since it was so nice. the color I see on my computer is a "bit" brighter than the rug sent. mine is a deeper rust color, it is more like what I would classify as "brick" or dark rust. but it will not disappoint you. obviously the fact that it is wool is a huge plus.
I was looking for a couple of rugs to go in my newly tiled sun room. The tile is a rustic slate which had the orange tones in it. These rugs look great in the room. They are a nice quality with a good thickness. Not cheap at all. Wonderful value for the price.
This rug was very nice the first day. I bought it to use as a hearth rug because real wool is supposed to be a bit more flame retardant than the poly rug I had been using the protect the wood floor. Fast forward a few hours I catch one of my cats happily scratching at the rug and the piles are pulling out left and right. ACK! I cover it with ottomans and a blanket. Anytime part of the rug is exposed my cats are delighted to scratch it and the piles come right out. That never happened on the last rug, so I don't know if they are installed loosely or what, anyway if you have bad pets do not buy this rug it is quickly ruined. If you don't, it is lovely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This rug is a warm rust color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug looks and feels great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The rug was well described.
Very pleased with the quality of this rug, a little disappointed with the color more orange than expected, but can still utilize. Great value for the price
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a little brighter, it is more orange
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate ddescription of rug, with the exception of color