I got it a day after placing the order. It looks much better than the enlarged picture of it on the web-site. The color is sage green, which happens to be perfect for my room. It has no imperfections; the textured design gives it a very rich look, which is much nicer than a plain solid color. It may be 3/4" thick, but only on the raised part of the rug and not where the texture is lower, where it is about half as thick.
The rug looks great. The color matches the color on line. I bought it in beige. The only thing wrong with the rug is it sheds like crazy! I've vacuumed it numerous times and it still sheds. So for that reason I would not recommend this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matched perfectly
A calm oasis of sage-ish green. Quite true to color advertised, as rendered by my screen. Nice density, thickness, feels soft. No smell. Vacuum picks up a fair amount of wool fluff, which seems typical of these wool rugs. I expect the fluff will reduce over time - my other wool rug, also from overstock, did. Highly recommend.
I am so pleased with the hue and details of this rug. It's a beautiful color sage green and the indentations on the solid part of the rug give it character and make it look very interesting, which is great when using a non-patterned fabric. It exceeded my expectations!
I bought this 8X10' for my dining room and it looks PERFECT under my table (which seats eight with the leaves in) with ample room fro the chairs on both sides not to 'fall off' (but a little tight with the arm chairs and the leaves on the ends). I have a formal dining room set with oak prairie style woodwork and grasscloth walls and it blends the two styles well. The cutting of the rug leaves three distinct texture areas to look at and is quite nice as it mirrors the table shape quite well. Most **** stores have the tan version on display (and sell under a different style name). The green is actually a light olive color. My walls are a ginger ale color and the furniture is mahogany. I always think that dining room colors should be similar in some way to food colors and this one fits right in!
High quality materials and workmanship. Love the subtle pattern of the high/low tufting. Sage green color true to what was on screen. Have only unrolled it for inspection - it lay nice and flat. We have not lived with it yet-waiting for some construction to be done, but confident that it will be attractive and resilient under foot. We imagine our cats will also like it - perhaps too much.
Great buy, quality is great and it is a very handsome rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent, I am so happy with this rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Looks great in the living room. I thought I might need a pad...but it's fine without.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very true to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made and sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This rug is very nice and is perfect for a large living room or dining room area. The only issue I've noticed is that the rug sheds quite a bit. Other than that, it's great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's exactly the same color that you see online. However, the picture appears 2-toned when in reality the rug is one color. The different texture makes it look lighter in the thinner areas of the rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Very good rug. I am very happy with this purchase. It was well worth the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was pretty accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its nice and thick....and soft...nice under bare feet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate.