I just got this rug yesterday and was very surprised when I opened it. The color was much more vibrant than the main picture (If you look at all the pictures the one that shows the edge of the rug gives you a better idea of colors) The pattern is very large. The center flower on my 5x7 is almost 3 1/2 feet tall but I really love it. The back ground color is not white but more ivory or French vanilla ice cream color. The only con was the smell. It has a very strong chemical smell, so much so that a had to put the rug out on my deck last night for a few hours and I put it out again this morning. I hope this will do the trick
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much more vibrant, background color is not white, more french vanilla ice cream color or ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Much more plush than I was expecting
I ordered this rug for a nursery because of its bright colors. As another review stated, you have to look at all the pictures, especially the third, to get an accurate idea of how bright the colors are. I did, so expected the rug to look exactly the way it did when I unrolled it. The only thing I didn't expect was that the background is just very slightly darker than I thought. Instead of it being white, it is more like a very light gray. Even now looking back, I still think the pictures provided aren't too far off, as long as you look at that last one to get an idea of how bright the colors are.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? similar if you look at all the pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good, better than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I absolutely loved this rug. I should have gotten the larger size for my room but I was hoping the 5x7 would work and I was too cheap to splurge for the larger one. The design is reminiscent of a botanical art nouveau style but not for old ladies. The colors are nice, not too bright and the design is lovely. I took a risk and it would have been perfect larger. I will most likely try that.
I was looking for a multi-colored (blues, corals and orange) rug runner for my laundry room. This room gets a lot of foot traffic. It looks beautiful. Vacuums great. No odors. Rolled out flat, with a little curl on the edge but was gone in 2 days. I have it placed over a tile floor and I do not have a pad under it, but recommend one to avoid slippage. Mine seems to be staying where I put it so no worries. Love my rug and the way it makes my laundry room look.
Three words: I LOVE IT! It's totally not an old lady floral carpet. It's super funky and the colors are much more vibrant than shown. I only wish I had space to order a bigger one. I got a 5x7 for my 10x11 dining room. I highly recommend this to anyone that is equally conservative and creative.
I LOVE this rug. The colors and pattern are fresh but not overwhelming. Ties our whole room together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Rug looks just like I was expecting it to.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels great, no shedding, thick enough to use without a mat, looks expensive.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great.
The colors are more vibrant in person, the last picture of the corner of the rug is the most accurate. I bought it to liven up my otherwise very masculine bathroom. It's perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More vibrant in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
Cheerful contemporary rug that brightens up the room. I had some dour looking rugs in my kitchen which deserved to be replaced so I was initially excited by the traditional look of this rug to fit in well with my 19th century kitchen. When I first opened the packaging I was a little disappointed because the flowers and leaves were styled in a far more contemporary fashion. However after the rug and runner was placed in the kitchen, the contrast seemed to work well, so I am less disappointed now My only other concern is how the rug will stand after a few shampoos- have not done one so far, so am unable to make any judgments on this issue
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked more traditional on screen, but the real product seems very contemporary
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not much of pile, which is good for heavy duty areas, feels comfortable to the feet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 50%