We needed an attractive runner rug for the entrance to our house that has a long hallway and wood floors. I live in SF so we need more than a couple of steps to get the wet outdoors off our feet. It's pretty for that, I probably would not like it as a rug that is stepped on with my bare feet. It is a little scratchy. But it's pretty for what we use it for. Great price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A good runner for our entrance walk way expected. Not very soft to the feet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay
I ordered this rug because it stated that it was brown and beige as a second color, however, when it arrived the REAL color of this is red!, when you lay it on the floor and step away it 'appears' browner in color, but it is NOT as seen on the site here. It also has patchs of grey/blue in it which is not described at all. The quality ofthis rug is very nice it is just a shame that the color is not as described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
I purchased this runner for my master bath and installed over a thick rug pad. Love walking on it, and colors are awesome. Photo doesn't do justice. Hints of red, but very, very subtle - don't let it scare you. It's just enough to accent the leaf motif. As with all wool rugs, it does shed for a short period of time, but well worth it.
I ordered this rug to go in our master bedroom which has gold, cream, plum and rust colors in the pillows, draperies, bedspread and bedskirt. This multicolored rug picked up complimented those colors nicely and gives the room a richer feel than the rugs we had in there previously.