Remodeled master bedroom in Southwest colors and this rug is perfect for the room, blending all colors nicely. It is much more beautiful then pictured and so soft and plush. The design is unusual and I get more compliments from guests, including professional Interior Decorators. I only wish that same design was available in small size rugs for other areas of the room such as in runner size. I guarantee you will not be disappointed in this purchase. Overstock ships pretty fast also which is good when you are in a tight spot for time. Great choice!!!!!
I love this rug. The colors are perfect for blending my dining room and kitchen together. The wave pattern is just what I was looking for. The rug lies nicely even over the transition between carpet and laminate flooring between the two rooms. We live in rainy Washington, and I need a lot of area rugs to keep some of the rain and sand the dogs track in contained. The rug is working well for this and looking beautiful as it does. I also bought the super long runner for under the kitchen sink and counters. It is soft and adds the beautiful color range.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors on the site were pretty close to the actual colors. Other reviews said the colors of the rug were more muted than they appeared, but I don't feel that way.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is very soft, tightly woven, and the backing is much nicer and softer than a typical piece of carpet or large area rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The on-line description was super accurate.
This rug is simply beautiful! It is a nice quality, perfect size for most any room (5x7 size), and has a color motif that goes with almost any decor. I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color in the site is very close... the actually colors are actually slightly muted, and so they go with EVERYTHING.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is well made, and though it doesn't have a no-slip back, it doesn't seem to slip much on our tiled floors. The first day we unrolled it, we had a bit of lint that came off, but once vacuumed, it was great. I'd recommend vacuuming right away. The stiching around the edge seems very thick and secure.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was right on.
This rug is as good as shown. It has a good feel and did shed a bit. The colors are muted, but there are so many shades it will blend with just about anything. I was afraid the edges might not lay flat since it was rolled, but after a couple of days it did. I am very pleased with the rug and the delivery time.