I've only had this rug for a week, but it's met my expectations so far... It has a great "worn" and faded antique watercolor look that goes well with a taupe couch and exposed brick walls. The colors don't have as much blue as the picture shows. There are more beige, taupe, grey-brown, and reddish tones. It's not a plush rug (0.5-in pile), but seems solid -- even for high traffic areas. The pile gives the rug a "fuzzier" appearance, not as crisp, thereby adding to its antique feel. -
I wanted an area rug that would enhance my decor and this one does. It is subtle but beautiful and all the rich tones makes it a perfect fit for my bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of this rug looks almost identical to the picture shown except it is slightly darker which makes it look richer.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Since the rug is not wool I was not sure what to expect but there is no difference in the look and feel. It looks elegant and lays beautifully.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I was looking for a rug that needed no daily vacuuming and some of the cheap rugs that are thick have that problem, because they are cheap! I bought it for my huge bathroom and although I would have liked for the rug to have been more in the muted gray colors as shown in the pictures, I am quite happy with the one I received because it has more dark gold/yellow hues than the picture. I kept it because I can play with the colors of the rug. I had just painted my bathroom in the M.S. silver metallic paint which is a very difficult paint to apply to a wall...my bathroom gets lots of light so it is divine in silver and now the rug will help me select a variety of sheers to make it even more inviting. It is a great rug...play with the colors and you will get a great effect...the colors are not bright.....they are so elegant for what I need.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Mine had more yellow...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the price, you can't get better.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
Very fast delivery. The rug i received was better quality then i expected. I love it,
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
The predominant color of this carpet is a dull army green, NOT beige. I was looking for beige and red muted colors and old world charm to complement a bedroom décor. THIS is dark, drab and dreary, nothing like the the description or the photo. Even worse in daylight. The ripples in the fabric just emphasize the green. In all the years of shopping with Overstock, I have never been so disappointed in an item. This is the first item I will be returning but it will make me a much more cautious buyer going forward
The floral design online is so pretty, but you really do not see the flowers on the rug very clearly. It looks like a used rug from a smoke filled room. I think it is the acrylic blend that gives it a cheap look. Kind of has the same feeling to it as the roadside velour paintings of Elvis or Tigers. If you are from the south, you know what I mean.... So disappointed as it looks so lovely online. I did order the 3'6" x 5'6". Oh, and also, it is made in China. Returning it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? duller and dustier, and some golden/ yellow-y look to it also.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. did not like the 50%poly/50% acrylic blend. Felt and looked cheap.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very accurate
Wish the color had been as shown on the internet. I kept the rug only because I didn't want to have to wrap and send back. Not what I expected or wanted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, nice cushiony feeling. Color blending could be better.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Except for shades and vibrancy of color, the description was accurate.