We couldn't wait to get this rug for our kid's playroom (which is attached to our dining room). Because it is adjacent to a more formal space, we wanted a nicer-looking rug that could still be durable and soft for the kids. The rug was much thinner than the description. The actual thickness measured 1/4 total, and is listed as 0.5 inches. The brown field has a bit of a greyish undertone and seemed to be washed out compared to what we thought the color would be based on the photo. It almost had the appearance of an older run that had been sun-faded. The "green" as described is tne rug "info" is not green at all, but more of a yellow-green my husband described as "vomit" green (sorry, not trying to offend, hopefully this helps you paint the picture). I kindly said it was perhaps a darker-muted version of chartreuse. The lines on the run had spots where the main field color ran into the lines, and the field had areas where the lines ran over into the main field, giving it the apperance of a lesser-expensive rug. Overall, it wasn't horrible - just not right for us.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter than displayed on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty dense pile, which I take as a sign of better-quality synthetic rugs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not quite as described
I couldn't wait to unroll this carpet and was not disappointed when I did! The colors are deep & rich - the pile is as described and the As expected with any new carpet it is "shedding" a bit, but this will subside. I found one or two random strands of fiber that were longer - snipped them off - no problems. I paired this purchase with a high quality mat which adds to the "cush" feeling when stepping onto the carpet - it feels great beneath the feet. I'm very pleased with the entire purchase and transaction. This was also quickly delivered to my door - no need to lug it home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was dead on - very deep brown background with tan, red, light green in the design; very rich colors.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is highly accurate.
Rug is thinner than I'd have liked so hopefully a thick rug pad will remedy that. The colors are very nice. The "red" is a rusty/brick red, and the brown, beige and sage green are right on. Overall, for the price I won't complain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was exactly as it appeared
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? rug is 100% poly NO wool, made in China of course