I love this rug. It already looks vintage when you get it, which I liked immensely. It is rather thin, it's a little weird; it's pretty great. I washed it, too, in hot water--and subsequently threw it in thee dryer. It shrank just a touch. I think this frayed the edges as well (although I can no longer remember how the edges were pre-wash). And the colors are a touch more muted/earthy than the photo. Great buy; lovin' it.
this really is a stand-out in our den. Not sure how long it's going to last under wear, but the price was good do no matter what, I feel it's a good purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
We have purchased several items from o.com before and have been very pleased until this purchase. The photograph and description are not a true representation of the rug. The fact that the incoming freight was only $1 offsets the $$$$ return freight. The customer service rep I dealt with was delightful and very courteous - she made the return easy. We will continue using o.com in the future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not close at alll
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thin and cheap looking for an entrance
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all except for the size