the rug is a good value for the money. it looks like it could stand a lot of wear. the color is more yellowish in person than is shown in the picture on the website, which is more beige with greenish/grayish accents. the only issue so far is that it sheds a lot of fibers. although hopefully the shedding will decrease over time with a few vaccuumings.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was more yellowish than in the picture and less beige/green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems soft, but sheds a lot. hopefully the shedding will decrease over time with a few vaccuumings.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I would not have chosen this rug if I were looking for a true beige or ivory rug, but the colors are very rich. The textures and shading give an understated and not busy pattern in my small living room. It looks rich, warm, and of good quality
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on my iPad was true. It is more of a warm gold, not really ivory or beige. I was going by the ivory beige description and it isn't that light. But I love the color! It brings a warm hue to my small living room. I have wood floors, leather furniture, and brown/orange walls.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent. It is a thicker pile than I thought it would be. No shedding so far as I kn ow wool rugs sometimes do.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate on color.
I've received so many compliments on this rug. It brings a warmth to my dining room, which is not very large. I have a glass top table on top of the rug, so the circle design adds more pattern as well. You can't beat the price, either!
I'm very pleased and will definitely buy future rugs from this site as well as suggest it to friends! It was perfect for us as we're on a tight budget because we just bought our first house!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color portrayed online was fairly accurate! I think it seemed a tad more yellow than I had expected, but up against grey and dark brown, I think that's expected. I'm still very pleased!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great so far! It sheds a lot at first, but it seems like it will last a long time!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It product description was very accurate--I got exactly what I expected to get!
This rug looks fine when you first unpack it. After a month on my floor, I am resolved to throw it out in the side yard to use as a weed —throw mulch on top of it. It basically pills (sheds thick wool pieces) and pills and pills, on top and on the edges. I realized after looking closer, the edges are unbound, unfinished. It was a huge disappointment. But then I guess this was a deep discount at Overstock gets you. Buyer beware.
Love the look of this rug in my home. It's replacing a chunky wool jute rug from a major retailer that was suffering from a new puppy in the house, and I'm so glad I chose this! First, the price was unbelievable- it was worth a try. I love the low profile, very clean and simple look. The color blends well with the golden tones of my hardwood floors. The only thing- it sheds fibers . After 3 weeks it seems to be lessening so I'm hoping that's about the end of it. It vacuums nicely. Seriously considering ordering another either for another area of the house or as a back up- the price is so good it's less expensive than the cost to clean a rug!!!!!
This is a very nice rug, looks stunning on darker hardwood floor. The center stripe is less noticeable when compared to the picture. I agree with other reviewers that the rug does lose a lot of fibers/wool at the beginning, but it seems to be stopping after a few vacuums.