This is a very nice rug. The color is exact and the quality is excellent. The scroll design is a burber loop and the main color of the rug is a think cut pile. I have had it for 6 months in my foyer and it has held up nicely to the traffic, dirt and still holds vacuum tracks. I have had to pull a couple loose cut pile strands come up when I vacuum, but the rug is very thick. It does not make a difference and it's in no danger of thinning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
Just got the rug and it is VERY high quality, and a little thicker than I thought it would be, which was a plus. It feels really good on my toes, and I love the design of the rug. The only thing I had a problem with, was in the picture it shows a silver-y... almost blue color. When I recieved the rug and pulled it out, it was more of a charcoal grey color. Very dark. It still worked, but I was a little taken aback by the drastic color difference. Overall, a very nice rug.
I really like the color, pattern and general feel of this rug. However, after 1 day and every day since, the rug has numerous loose long strings. Daily, I must cut the strings of fabric. I have the rug in a low traffic area (dining room) so would hate to see how it handles in a high traffic area for someone. I was hesitant in purchasing a rug that was not wool and I wish I hadn't purchased this, especially for the price. It is a decent price but not for it to be so flawed right away.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Long threads are loose daily
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good