Really love this rug for the money we spent. Rugs can get excessively expensive, and I feel that this rug is of great quality for the average home/family. Super soft and thick pile feels really good under my feet, and the colors are warm and vibrant. The edges were slightly rolled up from shipping, but it wasn't really an issue. To combat this we ended up unrolling it and then rolling it back up w/the opposite side facing out. The rug sat like this for several days and by the time our carpets had been cleaned and we were ready to lay it down, problem solved! Looks great in our family room w/our terra cotta walls and brown leather furniture. Would highly recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is very close to website picture---no surprises upon recieving the rug!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall great quality for the price. Sheds a little, a couple random white mystery threads scattered here and there, but you have to be laying on it to see them, and they can be trimmed so not really an issue.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
LOVE this rug...although the only complaint I have about it is that it is not the best color to get when having dogs...but that is my error! It cleans up and vacuums well though. Worth the extra cleaning to have it because it is gorgeous. Thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Love, Love, Love my rug.! I was so happy to get this and discover that it not only had tan/gold, red and brown but has a burnt orange to some of the leaves. (Burnt orange is not mentioned in the description that I read) In the photo here the leaves that look darker tan on my monitor are a burnt orange. I had been worried about the shade of red as I don't really have reds in my home. But it's just fine, not quite sure how to describe this particular red. This goes perfectly in my room. I have light tan/gold sofas with mostly darker furniture, older oak floors, neutral walls and have used primarily orange accents with a bit of blue and brown. It is perfect for fall but I believe will be great no matter what time of year. One review I read indicated this was not a good rug for dogs. Not sure what the reviewer meant by that exactly. It's fine for dogs but if your dog or cat has light or white fur it is going to be very visible on this dark brown rug. Just the way it is. Extremely happy that I took a risk and purchased this rug.
I love this rug. Plush pile, great to sit/lay on. The dogs love it. Great colors, it really accents my living room. I would recommend this rug to anyone looking for a better than off-the-shelf rug purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Extremely satisfied w/this item...the colors and pattern are exactly as depicted ...quality was more than expected ....Overstock you've become my new go-to...not to mention delivery was exactly as promised. Thanks again Overstock and keep those quality items coming.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was EXACTLY as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Extremely high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on the money
We purchased this rug for a tv room off the kitchen. The colors are richer than appear on the website. Everyone loves the rug; it makes the room feel warm and it is better than I thought it would be. The rug is a good value for the price - nice material. Because of the dark colors, it shows crumbs, etc, but that is to be expected. It is nice to walk on and even pilling. Very happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Better than I expected
absolutely beautiful looks great in dinning room under table. It was more than expected. the rug colors are beautiful and the pile is very plush and I got a great deal did the research and saved over one hundred dollars from other sites thank you overstock.
This is really a very beautiful rug with rich and vibrant colors. My problem has more to do with my lab than with the rug! The dark color is like a pet hair magnet and it takes forever to vacuum this rug, even with my dyson! what was I thinking!
This rug just arrived and the colors are truly rich and beautiful! The colors are are a dark chocolate background, deep gold, dark rust and deep red. It looks great in my my family room and feels so soft under my feet. Quality is excellent too. I'm really happy I chose this one!
The colors are much deeper than can be seen in the photo. It is soft and thick, a pleasure to walk on. Quality is excellent. I don't know why, but I was surprised by how beautiful it is. It changes the whole feeling of the living room. We have Saltillo tiles and this blends in beautifully. It changes the feeling of the room and makes it inviting, warm and cozy. Very happy with the purchase. Worth the money.
The color of this rug surprised me a little. I was not expecting it to be quite so bright, but that being said it is lovely, warm, and inviting. The carpet is very thick and rich looking. I placed it under the dining room table. Where another item might go unnoticed this rug provides its own pop of color. It is not subtle! I did not give this item the highest quality rating because, as noted by other reviewers, it does give up a lot of fluff. Be prepared to empty the vacuum after every cleaning. Other reviewers mentioned that the carpets come fast. They must be "flying carpets" because although the delivery is supposed to be 5-10 days it came in 3! Unfortunately the rug got to my new house before I did. I tried to head it off at UPS and delay it, but with a newly established address UPS would not allow me to delay the shipping. Fortunately, the folks I bought my home from were kind enough to move the carpet into the garage. It was well packaged and in perfect condition when I arrived.
I do not have plans to use this rug for a while but could hardly wait to unroll and look at it. It will be a great addition to where I plan to put it. It is high quality and the reviews of excellence I previously read totally MATCH up to my expectations.