Rug colors are more muted than the picture shows. I'd say more beige-green than the green that appears in the picture. But we liked it, and it worked well with our existing furniture. Pricing was great. We've only had it for 2 weeks, and as mentioned in the small print, it does shed a lot of small fibres. I vacuum it pretty much every couple of days. Hopefully after a few weeks it will not be as bad, and I won't have to vacuum as often. If it eventually stops shedding, I would rate it 4 stars! We were actually looking for a larger 6x8 or 6x9 size but there was no or very limited options so we settled for this. Service was great - delivery was very fast. I also had another rug that I wanted to return since the colors really didn't correspond with the online picture. I used the online chat function and service was quick, easy and effective.
I love this rug. It is soft and thick and feels great under my feet. My cats also like it as they keep rubbing around on it. It, the rug, is shedding, which I expected, since it was mentioned in other reviews. Excellent rug for the price. i'm very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? On my computer, the same. On hubby's, slightly muted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent wool rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
This was one of two rugs I purchased for use on a hardwood floor. The Caspian is nice and thick, well-made, and beautifully patterned. Yes, wool rugs do tend to "shed" for a while, but that will lessen over time. It's the price you pay for a soft and cozy floor. Pattern is very pretty and the colors subtle. It's the kind of rug you see, but don't see-- not a show-stopper, but one that quietly ties the room together, which is what I wanted. Goes well with the Tesoro rug. A beautiful, warm addition to any home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nicely made-- substantial-- and well-finished.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very similar-- color was right on.
We LOVE the rug and are super happy with the delivery and it was more beautiful than in the picture. Very high-class!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were muted which I really loved. It does Not pile too much and goes beautifully in my living room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is outstanding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This rug fits our dining room perfectly, and the colors match my painted walls so well, I'm amazed the onsite displays were so accurate. Great price. Arrived before I even expected it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Fine
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This is a great rug for the price. I think the darker (brown) and lighter (blue) colors are slightly muted from what I see on my computer, but there is still variation and I love the sage color. I have owned it for 3 weeks, so I don't know about long term, but it appears like it would hold up well. I put the rug under our kitchen table and so far no drops, so I don't know how well it cleans up. I'm hoping it cleans well. If I can update later on that, I will.
The rug arrived exactly as shown on my computer monitor. Muted shades of sage & light chocolate browns - just gorgeous. Once out of the wrapping the rug laid beautifully on the wood floor. It's nice and plush, just the type of rug to keep your feet warm when you climb out of bed on a winter's night. The pile isn't so high that you'd find yourself tripping in the middle of the night; a little over 1/2 inch. Absolutely love it. What a steal!
good quality rug, colors are crisp, pile is thick and full. Rug sheds slightly until 3 or 4 vacuumings are done.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good