The close up of this rug is important to see, because of the carved detail which is difficult to see from the photo. I actually researched other web sites for pictures before ordering which was helpful. I think it overall is much lighter in color, the grey a secondary color to the beige tones. Fortunately it still worked for us. Being carved rather than a printed on design makes it look more expensive. I was happy that the gray wasn't bluish looking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? over all it was lighter in color, beige primary, grey secondary
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. no shedding, nice looking, very happy with quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The verbal discription is better than the photo.
I purchased this size and the next size down for living room and dining area in new condo in DC. I have lots of light in my apartment and the detail of the rugs, both color and texture show up well. The colors are definitely light grey, dark gray (edging toward khaki green shade of gray) and light yellow with a bit of off white to lighten around the paisley patterns. My walls are painted gray with bright white trim. Furniture is dark wood. I really like the contrast and I am happy with my purchases.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As stated. Good value for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very clear