The rug is beautiful and being a neutral color it'll go with a variety of different rooms!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
The rug is very cute, ivory with shades of lilac blue, silver and taupe. The damask design is very spectacular also if it's a polyester rug. It is a very light color so it is easy to become dirty and needs attention. I am very satisfied
Bought this rug for my formal living room and love it! It is fairly light in color, but works well with what we have in there. Please note, this rug is very thin and is not top quality. With that said, for the money it is excellent! We didn't want to spend thousands and have our kids and dog ruin it in a few years. The ends and corners of the rug took about two days to unfold. I turned it inside out and put heavy books on the edges. We have received tons of compliments so far!
Overall very satisfied with my purchase. The color has a little more purple tones than grey but once in the room with grey accents it pulled that color out. Rug is on the thin side and once I had a rug pad I will be very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug is beige with a grey lilac hue, online it looks more grey but there are definitely purple undertones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, have gotten a lot of compliments but is rather thin, would recommend a rug pad