I purchased this smaller rug based upon size and color requirements. The rug, for its price, is not disappointing. However, the colors presented are NOT representative of the actual color. I do not like dark colors and chose this rug for the lighter colors which are shown in the online photo. The rug is NOT Ivory. it is predominately tan/beige, which at night, in a lighted room, appears to be almost brown, my least favorite of colors. In the daylight, it is somewhat better but still not Ivory. I most likely will keep the rug rather than bundling it up for shipment. I should have taken heed of other reviews in which color misrepresentation was stated. However, due to size match and overall look, I chose to ignore the warnings. If color is important to you, keep looking.....
The reviews indicated colors were more tan than ivory. I agree. We needed more tan color, so perfect for us. The blue is more prevalent than I expected, but the mix of the blue/green complimentary and not overpowering; more muted. We bought the 5x7 and 8x10 and very pleased with both.
This rug is very good quality. It is thick, plush, and really really soft. The color is not ivory. It is definately a beige! When vacuuming the carpet does loose a lot of pile, but you cannot notice a difference in the feel or look. I've had it for about a month now and I am no longer getting a lot of pile in my vacuum and it still looks and feels great. I would definately recommend this rug to others!
Rug looks great! The neutral tones matched my decor
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I thought it was more of a green in picture but neutral color was oK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was disappointed as the rug did not look very much like the picture. The background color was not ivory as it looks in the picuture, it was more of a light brown background or a dark tan. Overall, much darker than picture shows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Site said ivory, however, the color came at light brown or dark tan.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was okay, but not what I was hoping for.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate at all.
Chateau Ivory Rug was good at that price.It was placed under a table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the rug is good for me.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of the rug was good