Read the description carefully. Everything is exactly what it is said to be. This rug is mostly polyester with 10% wool added--probably so they can say it has wool in it. I've had this rug nearly a year and it holds up well to traffic and even cats that believe rugs are perfect for clawing. It is VERY thin, but that is due to the material from which it's made. The colors are good. The cut out detail isn't deep but that's because the rug is so thin. If you like a thin rug, it is well made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for a thin, polyester rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This rug was exactly what I was looking for to match a couch for my son and daughter in law for their entryway. I thought it would be bigger but it's perfect. The only disappointment is that it came rolled up, which is fine, but when I unrolled it, I am hoping that over time it lays itself flat. It's not a thick rug like rugs used to be as far as the quality but it will do. It's vintage and worn looking which is so cool. Great buy.
I was looking for a foam/mint green round rug to match my new hallway walls. This fit the bill. It's nice and lush and just the right size. I don't buy anything wool and this was a nice soft material that doesn't let out much of any lint. Great buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great price, great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on target.
I wasn't sure when the rug first arrived if I was going to keep it. But I loved the pattern, and just needed a couple of days looking at it to decide it really did look well in my living room. I have a brown sofa, which brought out the brown in the rug, and my curtains are striped green, gold, and brown. So the green in the curtains now stands out more. It really brought the room together. I had shopped for a rug like this, but everywhere I looked was so much more expensive. This was my first purchase from Overstock, but I know it won't be my last. Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close, but the difference is probably in my monitor, which is old.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick pile, edges bound well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very