I bought this product because I wanted an air popper, not necessarily for the nostalgic design. It does a good job of popping, but as with any air popper it leaves more unpopped kernels than I would like. Still, this was a nice find for the price and it works consistenly well. A good buy if you'd like to pop your own corn in a healthy and sodium-free way.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match.
This popper is a cute rendition of the old (but reliable) poppers made before 1990 (which, for some reason, can't be found anymore) It does a good job, is fast and is charming to have out on the counter. The popped popcorn does have a tendency to build up behind the hot air element and needs to be tilted forward in order for it to fall out into the bowl. Small inconvenience. It is a dieter's delight for undressed, lowfat popcorn.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Product looks exactly as presented on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is designed and made good enough for a hot air popcorn popper-it is lightweight and easy to move.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of the product was effective.
I sent it to my niece in momtana and the family love it ...free shipping for christmas yay
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. loved it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
This hot air popper has a very nice finish and design. Expect it to be quite noisy as it should be. So far the over 30% of the kernels are not popping on the 1st try, but that maybe related to the fact that my white popcorn kernels have been seating in the pantry for over 3 months. Other than that, I recommend this product.
The kernels that pop are very tasty. The popper leaves a large amount of unpopped kernels. When it starts to pop, make sure that you have a large capacity bowl available.. Regardless of the amount popped, the popcorn flies all over the place, so I use a kitchen towel to guide the popped kernels toward the bowl. I brought it for my school as a donation..it looks a lot bigger on the webpage. I am afraid that it will overheat when the demand is great. This I will have to see.