I LOVED this red,retro microwave when I saw the picture online. It suits my log cabin kitchen perfectly. But the quality of construction is a little low. It rattles when it starts up. And now the power level button no longer works, except extremely randomly. I use it, but I am also looking to replace it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a little noisy and the power level button quit working after about 6 months
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This microwave is not only a great performing microwave, it is beautiful. I had placed it in the kiitchen but moved is to the TV room so more people woulod see it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The .is even prettier in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and eveness in cooking.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was exact.
Funky little microwave. We enjoy having it as a conversation piece in our kitchen. We are doing retro decor so it fits very well. The unit is not superior quality but adequate. It also only sets to 10 second intervals and does not set to 5 second intervals, i.e. you have to set it for 10 seconds or 20 seconds instead of 15 seconds.
Just purchased a new home and needed a new microwave and while searching through Overstock found this little gem. It was different than any other I was looking at. Almost every person who has walked in my door for the first times says...wow I like your microwave, where did you ever find that
Its retro style is fabulous and exactly what I was looking for. If only it heated more effectively! It's not a strong wattage, so it takes longer to make sure things are cooked or heated as well as they should be. I use it regularly and it still works well.