Thisi s a must have for entertaining. I have 2 so I use one for small hordorvres and 1 for hot dips. All my friends boroow them. Great value for th money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, covers are a little thin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
While I would have liked to see a bit thicker material all around, I think this will be a great item for the several times a year I will be using this. I am quite concerned, however, about the thin plastic covers. I don't see any literature if they are replaceable, but can see that they may crack or break easily. Also the frame that holds the 3 pans in place is kind of flimsy feeling. I haven't used this item yet, so any of my concerns may just be that, concerns, and not be a problem in actual usage. I intend to find out as I know this will be very useful. Overall, for the price, I think I have a nice appliance.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? A bit flimsy, but do-able
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Heater has only one control. I would have rather had separate controllers at each unit. Worked great for a party we recently had. SAMs had unit for lower price with individual heaters.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok
I needed something to keep food warm for Easter Brunch. I had 25 guests and the warmer was perfect. Perfect size containers and it kept the food warm. The lids are cheap and one of mine came chipped. It's so tiny though it wasn't worth trying to exchange it. I am very happy with this purchase and I do recommend it highly.
Piece does double duty. Can be used as a warming tray or with 1 or with all 3 serving units. Used it for a wedding buffet and kept the food at the perfect temperature. Received with one of the lids broken, but called customer service and it was replaced immediately with no hassel.
The metal frame around the warming tray was crooked and there was a 1/8 inch gap where the corner connected. The plastic trays all cracked after the first week. We hand washed them and did not use the dishwasher. The light on the warming tray would shut off indicating that it had reached the desired temperature but the heating element did not turn off so our food burned.
I would recommend this great for parties and for everybody's kitchen
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This was just what I needed for our family's Thanksgiving Day celebration. I used it to serve my appetizers and the trays kept everything plenty warm. I later used it for keeping extra food warm during our actual dinner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I got what I expected to get based on the description
I got this as a gift and now buying one for my sister. I used it for fondue, hot dips, food and it works great for EVERYTHING!!! The size of the holders are perfect and generous (they are pretty deep). Love how each holder can be at a different tempeture. It also looks very nice! Worth every penny!
Unit is large enough to feed a whole army. Stainless steel trays are easy to clean. My only issue are the plastic lids, they are very thin and after a weekend of use, there were hairline cracks. You have to be extra gentle when cleaning it. Overall a good product.
I gave these as gifts-the ratings are basofed on feedback from those that received the gifts all were extra pleased with the way they were set up for multiple uses. I know I can always coount on great value for the money from Overstock--thank a ton.