I received this just the other day. Today I am cooking chicken noodle soup in one of them. I will try the other two crock pots before I use them all for Thanksgiving. It is heavy was hard for me to get out of the box. I doesn't say if you can put the pots and lids in the dishwasher. It says to wash them in warm soapy water. I love this product.
I bought this triple slow cooker for a big 'burgers and hot dogs' party and it worked out great! Each of the crocks are quite large (2.5 quart each) compared to most other multi-unit slow cookers and easily held enough hot dog cheese sauce and chili for the 40 guests, with one left over for a batch of nacho cheese sauce to go with tortilla chips. Each section has its own heat control settings (high/low/warm/off) and all heated up very quickly. In fact, if you use the high setting be sure to keep an eye on things because it gets hot!!! Within about 30 minutes the cheese sauces and the chili were all bubbling. I turned them down to warm and everything held a perfect temperature with no scorching or sticking whatsoever (even after 4 hours). Cleanup was a snap!! The only reason I knocked off one point for quality is because when I unboxed mine, it didn't sit flat on the counter. But just some gentle downward pressure on opposing corners straightened it right out. All in all, this is a great product at a very good price. The black/stainless design is very nice and looks like something that would cost a lot more than it did. My only slight complaint is that the 'spoon slots' in the crocks are pretty much useless. Unless you use extremely thin-handled serving spoons, the lids will not fit on on top without removing the spoons. Not a big deal for me since I removed the lids altogether after everything was heated. That said, if you compare the price of this unit to what it would cost to buy three separate 2.5 quart slow cookers with the same temperature settings, it's a real bargain... plus it only takes one electrical outlet to power all three sections. One last thing to note: Although the overall unit doesn't require much depth (about a foot), it is really LONG (almost 3 feet) so be sure to take that into consideration!!
I like the idea of being able to prepare three meals at once, it fits perfect on my counter, less serving dishes and I do not have to keep warming up food, perfect serving size. I will be using it for the first time Easter Sunday. Perfect value for the money,
When faced with the dilemma of keeping SIX gourmet dishes warm and inviting for our annual Holiday buffet, the solution was this terrific triple slow-cooker! At such an affordable price, two units did the job perfectly. The black enamel ceramic containers are sufficiently large enough to hold enough food for 8-10 guests, and the heating elements are calibrated nicely to keep prepared dishes warm for several hours [ our party guests are not shy about second helpings!] Imagine the relief a host/chef will feel when the hard work of preparing veal marsala, chicken curry, king-crab enchiladas,saffron-smothered cauliflower with penne/raisins/pinoles, braised beef short ribs with gremolata, and brussels sprouts with pancetta is rewarded by an elegant presentation vehicle that brings smiles to all of the guests at a buffet party! This was an outstanding buy! Easy clean-up of the units made it even nicer.
I really enjoy this item. I feel like I paid a fair (not cheap) price for it, so I expect it to work for a long time. I have used it twice and am using again today at work for a fun lunch, and will be using for a graduation party this weekend. Love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? appropriate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. like that I can cook and keep warm in all three
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
I gave this to my daughter as a Christmas gift, and she's thrilled with it. The crocks are 2.5 quarts each which is a full quart more than most of the others I've seen. She feeds a hard working husband and 3 active 20-something sons. I'm sure that she''ll put it to very good use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made and seems to be heavy duty quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Three large slow cookers in a row with individual controls. Great for an outside barbeque. Keeps the beans abd dip; warm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
The slow cookers are a perfect size for event and for buffet style serving. They heat pretty quick also and are very reliable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact same
This product was purchase for my sister-inlaw. It was perfect for what her needs were.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product fit just what we were looking for.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Greatest for multiple dishes without a million pots and pans.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect. Hard to mess up black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%