These knifes are well made. The fork is terrific . The feel is good in your hands and very stabilizing when slicing meats. My Husband could use the serrated knife alone for everything though I try to convince him to only use it for bread. The slicing knife takes a nice edge and is easily sharpened though I have never used the knife sharpener included it as a nice balance. I use either a soft arkansaw stone or an electric sharpener.
I would recommend with the warning that these are not "superior" quality knives. I have a nice set in my other house and these lose their edge pretty quickly and could be, or should be, sharpened with each use. Very inexpensive so if you don't mind honing them often they are good product.
These knives are just what I wanted; Should last a lifetime.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought this knife set for my step daughter for Christmas. She had no sharp knives at all and found this set to do everything she needed. It is a beautiful, heavy duty, well balanced set of knives and carving fork. Good enough to bring to Thanksgiving dinner table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site description was perfect.