we have a small oriental rug business & recommend this rug to our customers. it is the perfect combination of quality & price. we prefer it to highly cushioned rug pads--when heavy furniture is placed on a rug with a highly cushioned rug pad, this can cause the pile of the rug to become crushed. less is more in this case.
Pad is actually 4 inches shorter in both directions than advertized. Perhaps the dimensions aren't supposed to be the dimensions of the pad itself, but instead the dimensions of the rug that it is supposed to fit? Either way, size was smaller than I thought it was. Otherwise, the quality seems good so far.
I bought this rug pad to go along with the rug that I purchased. It's your standard rug pad and works fine and was a good price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a decent standard rug pad that you can purchase anywhere
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurately described on the Overstock web site.
I picked the right pad, it came on the same day as my rug did, fit exactly right, added just enough cushion to my somewhat thin woven rug. I am so happy I bought this. I didn't need to cut it at all, but I hear it is easy to trim if needed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
If you own a large decorative rug for your dining area and have hardwood floors this rug pad is a must have. It really increased the feel and look of the rug dramatically! Not to mention it helps to protect our wood floors from the backing on the wool rug.
This pad was JUST as adverised. It was so easy to unfold and so easy to cut and put down. Just great and by the way it has a wonderful zippered plastic bag with handle that it comes in. IT is perfect for storing some of my rarely used linen..