I had my eye on these curtains months before construction was complete on our home and I could not wait to receive them. Unfortunately, I was really disappointed and surprised by all of the great reviews. I found the fabric to be really thin, so the pattern was completely washed out with the sunlight coming in through our windows. They looked cheap and silly. Also note that I purchased the cream/chocolate color and the cream is really dark, to the point that I thought they had accidentally sent me the "latte" color. Hopefully this review helps someone, as I know it would have helped me! Good luck!
I have been looking at these for months and finally went ahead and ordered them. I ordered 6 of the blue/chocolate and was hesitant because only one review. They arrived I was so excited and they are GORGEOUS!!!! Yes the brown is a little dark but the blue is so pretty. It looks better in person than online! I just ordered the pillows to go with the curtains. It does let light threw but I bought them as a decorative curtain not as blackout curtain. Buy them you will not be disappointed!! Great decorative curtain!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The blue/brown is gorgeous. The brown is a little dark but its beautiful.
These drapes are so pretty. They really finish off the room. It would have been nice if they were lined, but I solved the problem by hanging sheers behind them. They darken the room quite a lot and envelope it in coziness. Certainly not custom-made drapes but not the price of them either. The length is "true" which is not always the way it is on all drapes.
I usually shy away from patterns, but these curtains are very cool. I ordered the black and white - it is a very true, bright, crisp white. Since they aren't lined, the light does shine through, but not a big deal with the white ones. I also ordered the copper/black for another room... I was a little surprised at the color - it is really more of a medium brown with a gold sheen than the goldish-copper I was expecting. They look great, too, just changed my plan a bit to adjust for the brownish color.
Love the curtains and the material was wonder looks more expensive than what I paid. Only problem was Overstock charged me 68 dollars for shipping for 6 panels and that wasn't even overnight mail. Order on a Sunday and not due for 5 days for that cost was high but I needed asap to finish a project.
If you want expenseive looking curtains for a not expensive price then these are the ones for you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. I have really tall ceilings and these look awesome hanging up in my dining room. I am fixing to order some for my living room.! Very classy look to them and a very good quality fabric.
These drapes are fantastic and perfectly complete our room. When they arrived, they were so much more than we expected. The black portion is almost like a raised felt. The silver backing (to me it looked grey in the picture) was a perfect metallic sheen and looks so elegant as it hangs in our room. It took us several attempts to get the correct size (we ordered 108" and received 95" in mis-labelled packaging, etc.): however, when we saw the material, we fell in love with these drapes so it was worth the wait. I also didn't want to "ding" the product for the issues with distribution and shipment. Fantastic looking drapes!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors shown did not reflect the actual product. The pictures appear (to me) to be almost grey/black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems to be fine. There were no flaws and the item was as described.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was spot-on. It exactly described the product. It was that description, along with other reviews which drew us to the product.
The one curtain panel was damaged right in the middle of the pattern. I couldn't be bothered to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fair. The one curtain panel was flawed. The circle pattern was flawed..it was damaged and it was in the middle of the panel. I couldn't be botherd to return it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I purchased the copper with black flocked circles and they are stunning. These are the same panels that Horchow shows on their website as "Metropolitan". The circles are larger than they appear and make a great contemporary statement. They are very inexpensive for the quality and appearance. I highly recommend these for an up-town contemporary home.
After paying a bomb on shipping into Canada it turns out these curtains are closer to a dull green than the true blue that seems to show on the website. The curtains already look old and I haven't even taken them out of the package. I guess I need to look into how Overstock does returns. Not Overstock's fault but it would be nice if it was easier to see colours on the website and it would sure help if shipping was more affordable. Don't think I'll order from Overstock again unless I can do it with coupons.
These are fairly nice, they are unlined and therefore let the light through. The fabric is taffeta-like with "fuzzy" circles. It is 100% polyester and is dry-clean only. I got the Latte/Chocolate option and will be returning it because it really is much darker than pictured on the website.