I love these panels. So much so I got them in another color for another room...and will be getting even more. They look MUCH more expensive than they were...I was going to spend hundreds of dollars PER panel for custom curtains for our study and came across these...for less than $** I got 2 panels. I ended up getting 8 more for my living room. We were laughing when haning them that they're dry clean only...that would cost more than I paid for the curtains...so I should go and by additional ones for the future! Do not hesitate to buy these. The color is exactly as stated - a gray/nickel color. Love, love, love them!
I love the look of these curtains, very classy and a nice change from the standard sheer material I typically get. I also picked up some curtain rings to clip onto the top instead of sliding these directly onto the rod because it really adds to the look with this particular curtain, and they do look beautiful.
When I first got these curtains, I was disappointed with what I saw--these were SO grey and loosely woven, it literally looked like a grey shroud. I immediately went to JC Penney and ordered some pretty bluer grey curtains. In the interim, I hung these up to fill the space. When looked at through a sunlit window, with some white sheers in between, these do look surprisingly sophisticated, like a grey suit. Further, one area they did not disappoint was in the way they drape. The flowing look that ends in a pool of curtain on the floor is VERY pretty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product was more drab and dull than the picture seemed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality. Some prominent areas showed some clumped stitching, but material was nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color was more drab than expected, but all else was as expected.
These are some beautiful curtains and you can't beat the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice material, looks like it's more silky on pictures, but feels and looks linen.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Exactly what I wanted, durable, simple, and just sheer enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent, for Faux linen
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on