This unit can only be set to a min temp of 54 degrees. It's ok to keep reds or whites, but do not expect it to chill whites. Otherwise, it looks decent and it is as advertised. Might be worth spending a little extra for a dual temp.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? should have had product specs on page
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The wine cooler looks great, at below $XXX it is an excellent value, and it works quite well. However, at a room temperature between 77 and 80 degrees, it takes a long time to reach my desired internal temperature of 57 degrees. As it tries to cool off, the fan runs continuously, not loud, but noticeable. When the temperature is lower than 77 degrees or so in the house, the unit comes down to 57 degrees, and the fan switches off. I recommend this wine cooler, but would suggest that it be put in the coolest room of the house to cut down on continuous operation with the associated cost as well as wear and tear.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes