This is a very comfy chair. It took about 1.5 hours to assemble and although I have a full set of purple tools, I'm not exactly used to assembling furniture. As noted before, the arms are kind of hard to put together but it's totally doable. I assembled the ottoman first so I'd have something to rest my bones on while I figured it all out. I don't quite understand the mechanism underneath but it seemed to push back easily and return to the normal sitting position. I bought this for a small furnished house by my pool that I rent out during the off-season. It's perfect for that application. If I were buying for my own house, I'd want one of those high-priced massaging chairs that have massagers for your feet but since I can't afford one, I might consider this. It's a great buy for the money and I'm not only satisfied, I'm kind of proud of myself for finding the deal and putting it together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric is supple. The stitching seems tight. It's very comfy and looks nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as depicted
The chair is exact;y as pictured and well-made except for the large plastic ring that allows it to swivel and that may have been a shipping issue since the box was in poor shape when it arrived.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The plastic ring that allows the chair to swivel is broken but the company promises to send another
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate