I needed something to cover my patio door, these serve purpose and are fairly simple to install. cutting them to size can be tricky tho. I recommend measuring and cutting them before you hang them. sliding aspect doesnt always function well.
I looked for a long time to find a window treatment to put in front of my sliding glass doors. These sliding panels are a perfect fit. We were missing some screws for installation which was a bit frustrating and the tracks weren't as easy to put up as it seemed. I wish there was a slide stop included as we usually just partially open the shades.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a true match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of fabric seems flimsy but I do like the sheerness to allow light in.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
The fabric is a natural looking, loose weave, slubby linen that beautifully diffuses the outdoor light on my big sliding door wall. I can still see out and enjoy the view, but it is more private than a bare slider door. The top where the hardware works should be hidden with a valance or cornice because it looks too utilitarian, but that is easy to do. I really love these. The color is sophisticated and looks great. A little hard to figure out how they work at first, but once done, they are easy to put up. I have mine ceiling mounted and they work well there.
my son and i opted to hang the shades from the ceiling this time (previous overstock sliding shades purchased were wall hung), the effect is dramatic, ups the quality-look of the window treatment, and my cats do not bother! another bonus for using the ceiling option is that no need to trim the shades. i love them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? beautifully
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than i expected for the price point
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
These shades are stunning once they are up on the wall. They look more beautiful in the daylight. A bit bland at night-time. If I could alter them in some way, I'd attach a rod to the sliders so that I don't have to pull on the shade itself to open and close them. I'd also alter the metal edges at the bottom because they clang together when someone walks by and creates even the slightest draft.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what we expected in terms of colour. Beautiful shade.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The panels are lovely and all the parts and pieces are durable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly has described on the site.
If you are looking for something relatively sheer, this would work. I originally wanted something less sheer but it works in my space because I don't have neighbors that I need to block out. They will not darken your room much. Pretty and adds nice texture to the room.
I returned this product because it was thinner material than I expected. Was too small for our area also but that was my fault.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lighter weight than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description