I purchased this as a replacement for one damaged in moving. This is without a doubt the most used and versatile appliance in my kitchen year round. I use it 4 or 5 times a week - making soups or stews, roasting meat, steaming/poaching fish and baking apple crisp - the list is endless. It is definitelty my go to appliance. The removable liner is easy to clean and if I spill on the outside, I just wipe it off. LUV IT!!!!
We had owned a previous model of this product (over ten years old) and loved it. We loaned to our daughter and she was so pleased, we decided to let her keep it and so this was a replacement for us. It is sturdy, reliable, and cooks my wife's pork or beef roasts just the way we like. It cooks more conveniently and cheaper than our regular oven and holds just enough for 2 to 4 person servings. As the chief cleanup person, I noticed this model cleans easier than the previous one. We had to order it online since no local stores carried it. Hopefully it will be as long lasting as our previous one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love the cooker, I remember my Grandma cooking in one of these. That is what prompted me to buy this one. The only draw back is the "smoking" process...smelly, yucky! But overall a great buy!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice color to blend into my new kitchen!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate on colot, the size was a little smaller then I expected