Wanted to get 2 medium-sized "greens" for large pots that frame our oversized front door, but not too tall to interfere with the sidelites. Because of the covered entryway, water from rain and inclement weather is not a concern for us, though it would need to be a consideration for an exterior area that is open to the elements (would NOT recommend for other than interior use in most applications.) These bamboo knock-offs are perfect for our need. A quick spritz with silk plant cleaner now and then and they look great without the need to constantly check the soil for 'watering'. Previous Summers have meant too many hours trying to keep ferns or pots of assorted flowers cared for, and an issue when we would go away for vacation. This year, problem solved!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect bamboo color match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Real bamboo stalks add realism; much nicer than plastic products we've looked at. Buyer needs to shape the silk leaves well because they arrive very tightly wrapped.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is true to product.
This is the perfect size for where I had to put it. When the leaves are opened and straightened out the plants looks lovely. Very Happy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good. just as I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I purchased two of these to put on either side of my TV Armoir it looks great! They do not look fake like i was afraid they might
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was all i expected and more
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I purchased this to go in a large chinese pot on a stair landing. I filled the bottom to raise up the plant and added moss around the top. I pulled the leaves out to fill it out and am very pleased with the product. It also shipped super quick. It has a very nice soft look - not plastic and fake. It was a good investment piece for a good price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a well made product. There are plenty of leaves which make it appear full.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
This bamboo silk tree is one of our best purchases. We placed it in a rustic barrel in between two large live plants in the center of one of our family room windows. You cannot tell the difference between the live plants and this silk tree.
This plant was not as pictured. I ordered 4 of them for our Dining Room at work. They were shipped 2 to each box and when they got here the leaves were all bent in 1/2 with creases and there would have been no way to spruce this plant up to look like it did in the picture.
It didn't look anything like the photo. It is obvious it is fake, whereas I've seen may "faux" plants that look a lot more raelistic. The review or description was misleading. I'll only buy plants in brick and mortar stores from now on.
The plant itself is rather nice - a little pricy for what you receive, but I am happy nonetheless. I did not give this 5 starts since the plant seems smaller and shorter in person than I had envisioned. I measured for a particular space and needed a plant 36" hight. This is just that, but rather thinner and sparser than I had hoped. In fairness, it comes with the leaves all folded down so you must fluff it up and adjust it to your liking. I suppose this helps it look more natural in a way since it is not symmetrical. The pot itself is really small and needs to be fully covered by another pot and some sort of moss or rocks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is very accurate on screen.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Plant is rather natural looking (for a faux plant!)