This rug is AWESOME. It is beautiful and perfect for my space. HOWEVER, when I unrolled it, there were black, moldy-looking spots all over one side:( So disappointing as it is being advertised as a rug that can be reversed so it lasts 2x as long. I contacted customer service and they are sending a replacement; it's just such a pain to roll it back up, stuff it in the packaging and schlep it to UPS:(
wasn't expecting much since they were so cheap but i do love the way they look - they seem to get loose strings and knots easy is only complaint - but other than that for the price they were better than another set of rugs i ordered from overstock that i now have to return because of the quality - so all in all they are great for laundry kitchen or entrance - they do need slip pads but that wasn't so bad and they are also reversible which is great - we'll see how they clean up in a month or so :)
Looks great in our beach style living room, very neutral... Love this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Great rug for the price. There were a few imperfections in the rug, maybe the braid was glued??....I couldn't figure it out. However I really do like it and it will work well for our needs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact