The "knitting" of the runner fabric and the plastic "thread" is inconsistent - it looks like the machine went wild in places so that the zig-zag pattern of the threading material is inconsistent and glaringly obvious. It's a cheap rug, and that's what you get. Best for out of the way places - a mud room or maybe a porch - not something you want in an actual room of most homes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Low quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is an accurate description of the color, size, etc.
I put this rug in my laundry room, and it's perfect. I was looking for a rug that is more cobalt than true navy, which it is. It's good quality and you can't beat a washable/reversible rug (particularly when it might get wet in the laundry room)! My only complaint is that some of the stitching was done with clear thread (similar to fishing wire); it's not that obvious, but I wish it was all navy. Otherwise, it's a great rug and I would highly recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate. You cannot see that it's braided unless you're close to the rug.