The chairs are looking good in my kitchen, They do not take much room, and the seats are comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is the same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is as good as the price is.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description match the chair
Not fancy - practical furniture for daily use. I have had them for over 8 months and they are as new. Fabric cleans easily with Simple Green solution and damp cloth. No screws have required re-tightening so far. Very happy so far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
The chairs are light weight, easy to assemble. Goes with my pine table. Good valve for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was light, matched my light pine table.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chair are light weight and sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Found the product description to be fairly accurate.
The chairs are beautiful and match my natural oak table perfectly. They look a bit smaller and are perfect for me so I had my son, who is a very large man, sit on one and he found it to be very comfortable. I received the chairs in a timely manner. I put all 4 chairs together myself very easily in less than an hour. I have shopped online with other companies but my experience with Overstock.com has always been excellent. I would recommend these chair to anyone.
I am impressed with the overall quality and construction of these chairs, It is made out of solid wood, everything lines up perfectly. these are great chairs for the money. they are sturdy with a great look and a fabulous finish. and are very comfortable, and look much more expensive than they were. Thank you Overstock for another great buy!!
by the pictures I thought these chairs would have been a little more solid and sturdy. They feel a little "weak." But they ar a close match to the other solid wood chairs that we have as far as appearance, but not as far as quality. I guess if you had these chairs alone, not compared to others, then they are a good chair for the price.
Chairs arrived quickly, looked just like the picture and were easy to assemble. We recovered the seats with a leather like fabric. The seats arrived covered with a very light/white fabric that would have been easy to damage. These were a good value for the price.
Website photo showed a light natural finish -- something I was seeking to match an existing dining table. Color was exactly as shown! Assembly was easy, and the chairs are sturdy yet fairly lightweight. Upholstery fabric is a light oatmeal color. Great value -- Just another reason why I keep coming back to make purchases.
One of the two chairs we received went together easily and looked great. Unfortunately, the second had an improperly drilled hole in the leg assembly, which resulted in a split piece, when the bolt was tightened. Overstock promptly replaced the defective pieces and the second chair went together, like the first. Except for the hassle caused by the one improperly drilled piece, I would have given these chairs 5 Stars in all catagories.
I purchased 6 chairs for my daughter to go with her antique solid oak extension pedestal table. Easy to assemble, my granddaughter (9) put two together herself. The chair color was too light for the table, so we sanded off the finish, put on two coats of Minwax Polyshades (one-step stain and finish -- Old Maple Gloss) for a perfect match. They look beautiful. Solid furniture for 3 active small children. Mrs. F., Venice, FL