I purchased similar, more expensive velvet curtains from PB and I think these are better quality. They really block out the light and hang beautifully. I had also previously purchased similar velvet curtains from overstock that were not blackout and while nice, these are so much better. Heavy and well crafted. I am very pleased with these curtains.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I am pleasantly surprised at how luxurious the velvet is and how beautifully these panels draped right out of the package. They aren't wrinkled because the packaging isn't a small cube but rather plastic wrap and 1/3 folds. I wish I had another room to put more in, the darkening and noise reduction is excellent. Customer for life!
these drapes were exactly as they appeared on line. very happy w/ the color and the texture of the fabric.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exactly what i was looking for
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
These are a great black out curtains. The material is a good quality and is a soft velvet. They block the light very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Love this curtain. We put up 6 panels in our bedroom and it feels like a whole new place -- very inviting. I would definitely recommend them. We also selected the length (96) such that it would fall an inch off the ground to avoid dust/pet hair, so I cannot comment on the pooled style in the photo.
First, I must say that these are NOT velvet. I have purchased velvet curtains from other stores and these are definitely NOT velvet. They are more of a heavy suedecloth. Second, I don't quite understand the color. It is a very dark gray ("natural"?). The gray did not go with my room at all. I tried the curtains in many lighting situations and it just did not work. at night, it turned a purple color. I gave these 4 stars as there is nothing wrong with them knowing the real fabric and if you enjoyed the color. I am returning.