Very quick delivery. Solid wood all around. Stainless steel top is good too. All parts included and arrive without any damage. Take a long time to put together ( 4-5 hours,) Partially because there a lot of parts to assemble, but also because we used extra glues to strengthen all the joints. Time very well spent. We are very happy with the good looking and the good quality piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I was so pleased w. the quality of this cart from the moment we began assembly of the product. You can tell that it is good quality from the weight of each piece and the coloring of the wood. The stainless steel top arrived in perfect condition, not a scratch on it. Be prepared to have someone assist you w. lifting the box as it was over 140lbs upon arrival. Assembly took about 3 hours total but directions were fairly easy. I would 100% recommend this piece of furniture, I'm very pleased with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Identical. As with any wood, each piece has its own unique markings but the color matched exactly as you see online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very pleased w. the quality of this cart. The piece is very sturdy- the parts are heavy! Be ready to ask someone to help you bring the box inside.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
bought this for my husband work as they have a kitchen and need to prep for bbqs etc. this was delivered ontime and it took him and 2 others 45 minutes to put together. EVERYONE loves it and cant get over the high end quality of this cart. job well done by me!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
We moved to a home with barely any cupboard space so this island has been "a dream come true!"
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
All through and through, great product. Wife and Step-Daughter put this together in just under 2 hours. Not sure what issues others were having but just found it as a bit odd that some took 4-8 hours. Usually in the drawer sleeves where the rails are located on the right side, the back screw is not always flush. It is best to unscrew it and straighten it out so the drawer(s) will properly sit. A power drill with screwdriver attachment will help save time and your hands. Other than than, no problems....could always be a little less expensive.
I still do not have this all the way together, it was finished but top drawer would not open, cabinet doors not lining up, wheel fell off moving it, the screws on casters are short. I think I need to take it apart and try to start over, I'm a bit frustrated by it. However if I get it together it is a beautiful and heavy piece.
When finished, this is a beautiful piece of furniture. Be prepared to spend 3-4 hours with help to put it together. Couple small assembly issues. 1) The drawers need to be completely assembled. There is a milled slot that the drawer bottom slides into, then you secure it with 6 small screws. The bottom ended up 1/8 inch below the drawer sides and back, meaning I had to over tighten the screws to bring it in touch with the front/back pieces. Doable, other wise a gap is there. 2) The middle panel, ITEM D, was a pain. The dowels were too small to seat in the side bars, so it would fall apart at the slightest twist. Seriously tried my patience. And lastly we are missing 1 piece, Handle Arm. Will call tomorrow and report back on the response. I did see this exact cart in another site for $XXX.XX more today, a link from Amazon.com. The directions are good, pieces could be marked FRONT / BACK, pay attention!
Easily put together. Fits in the Kitchen with washed oak cabinets well. Enough space for two bar stools when drop down top is up. Lots of storage. Very pleased with purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
The cart was delivered to my door just a few days after I placed my order. It was packaged well and there was no damage. I am 81, so it took me a while to assemble the cart. The 2 non-locking casters would bind when trying to make them swivel. The door marked P would not latch. I adjusted the latch so I could close the door, but the door seemed to not fit right. I called the manufacturer and complained. They were very helpful and sent me 2 new casters and a whole new door. The new casters allowed us to move the cart with ease, the door was another matter. The new door was worse than the first one. I examined my assembly work and could not find any fault. I took the cart apart piece by piece and carefully reassembled it again, following the directions each time. I was able to close the door by modifying the latch but it would swing open when the cart was moved or bumped. I went to ***** ****** and purchased a new latch for $. My door closes and stays latched now. I will recommend this cart because I believe these problems I had are not routine.
It came in a huge box, we lugged it in, and began putting it together...and the magic unfolded. With my son's help, it took about an hour and a half to create this beautiful bar...I wanted to make an island for our kitchen, which has a pretty big space in the middle. I love the wood veneer, the spacious storgae areas, the solid drawers, and the metal top. I don't think I will be slicing directly on the top, and have two chopping boards there because I though I saw a review about scratching the top? I'm very happy, and look forward to its use when my family is making huge meals, having parties, and in general as an extra space for the kids and guests to have breakfast or tea.