The table is beautiful: however the second table was damaged in shipment and a refund was issued. I like the table and it fits well into my decor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I am very happy with this table. I did a lot of research before I bought it. I wanted a shelf and drawer for extra storage, and I wanted a simple wood design. I had a very specific size place where it had to fit and it fits perfectly. I bought a beautiful lamp to go on it, and the whole corner of my living room is much improved! Also the assembly was easy. I was very happy that the drawer came completely assembled so I really just had to screw in the shelf and legs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color matched the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems solid and doesn't look cheap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Needed a side table with some storage and this worked for our living room. Pros: -no surprises when it arrived (accurate description and pictures) -sturdy -drawer slides easily -easy assembly Cons: -small gap between the two different types of woods on the surface (have to vacuum out any crumbs) -wood doesn't align perfectly on the pre-made top piece (though not noticeable enough for me to send it back) Overall, would still recommend to anyone needing a reasonably priced side table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate picture/color portrayed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not flawless but still sturdy
End tables color is nothing like the picture. The picture shows a light wood top with light wood drawer front. Both tables I received are dark wood. The finish was poorly done. Part of the tops are dull and other parts are shinny. I will have to try and refinish the tables. One table had a spot where the wood wasn't even stained. The drawer of one end table had a ding on it. Poor, Poor quality.
We ordered two of these. One came with defective hardware--one of the four screws had no grooves and was just a smooth rod. The other came only partially assembled (the part that was supposed to be done at the factory)--the top of the table was not fully attached to the drawer compartment. At least that second table had the extra screws included so we could complete the assembly ourselves. One of those screws was kind of defective, too, and was too small for the pre-drilled hole. So, it's a perfectly nice-looking table, and if you luck out and get one that isn't defective, it's worth the money. But good luck.
Easy assembly. Solid wood. Quite handsome. A bargain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Medium quality, not made in China.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
The overall quality of these tables was good compared to the availability of similar tables at both online department stores and area furniture stores. The wood is better than most of the soft pine that is sold at places like IKEA. The price for a solid wood table beats any furniture store or big box retailer. The only drawbacks were in the assembly of the front legs was slightly annoying because of the inability to remove the drawer to access the bolts easily. It took many quarter turns with the small (provided) allen wrench. There were a few minor dings in two of the table tops, but they are rather unnoticeable. One leg (out of three tables) had a loose thread (nut) to hold it on tightly, but I was able to secure it without sending it back for a replacement. You get what you pay for, I guess. The measurements and dimensions are accurate and the tables compliment our leather furniture nicely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The overall quality of these tables was good in relation to the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was fair.
The table is beautiful and I would have given 5 stars except for the way in which the finish was applied - the shine of the varnish is not consistent. The two-tone of the wood was a surprise but it does look great with my other tables.
It came defective. The inlay on top popped out and couldn't be fixed. It actually was too big to fit in the top and never should have left the factory. I will order it again because it is exactly what I need for the space AND Overstock made it really easy to return AND the shipping is free, even to return the defective one. These things happen.
Table described and picture shown as Walnut - espresso, which I was expecting to be dark brown almost black like the pictures. When we received the tables they were actually a deep cherry red color. Either we got the wrong tables or the pictures and descriptions are not accurate .