This piece arrived broken - the wood brackets on the underside had been overtightened and they cracked through. Luckily, my husband is a woodworker and was able to glue and rescrew them together. The walnut is a nice color but not truly "solid" as joins are apparent. The joints between the wood types are not smooth; we might end up sanding them ourselves. The knobs on the drawers are just plain awful. They are large, super shiny, and very plastic looking. I will be changing those when I find some I like. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The "solid" walnut is really pieces bonded together - such as walnut plywood. The joints are not smooth; the piece arrived broken
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
the piece arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. It looks great and is substantial. I am quite pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as seen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, not fibre board.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? yes quite accurate.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes