This piece arrived broken - the wood brackets on the underside had been overtightened and they cracked through. Luckily, my husband is a woodworker and was able to glue and rescrew them together. The walnut is a nice color but not truly "solid" as joins are apparent. The joints between the wood types are not smooth; we might end up sanding them ourselves. The knobs on the drawers are just plain awful. They are large, super shiny, and very plastic looking. I will be changing those when I find some I like. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The "solid" walnut is really pieces bonded together - such as walnut plywood. The joints are not smooth; the piece arrived broken
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
the piece arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. It looks great and is substantial. I am quite pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly as seen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, not fibre board.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? yes quite accurate.
Received table within specified time. Packaged very well. Assembly was no problem. The only thing I was disappointed with was the table's finish. It was sreaked and not uniform. Some of the edges lacked stain. Using Old English polish helped conceal this. Also the walnut wood was not laid up in butt joints, but rather in finger joints, which is rather tacky and very noticable. All in all table is OK. Shelves and drawers are a great addition.