I bought 4 chairs to replace my old spindle-type chairs. They came already built--Yay! Very sturdy--as metal Ls placed on all joints. They have a small-ish footprint which is great for my eat-in kitchen. The only complaint (by my husband--haha) is that the back is too upright--as he likes a more "leaned back" feel. But I suspect that's what he was used to. Overstock delivered quickly--another YAY.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture protrays color as is--but the "white" should be removed from title.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well built--a few minor discolorations---
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? "White" should be removed from title--seat is cream---chair is tan. Everything else was as described.
Nice small scale chairs. Perfect size for my kitchen. I am going to paint them bright white, and re-cover the seats in a bright green print. The actual color of these chairs is TAN!!!!! Other than that, they seem to be well made, sturdy little chairs. Also a plus, you don't have to assemble them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not comparable!! More of a tan, not anywhere close to white!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, seems really sturdy, didn't have to assemble
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very