Very good quality and seems like it will last a long time. Chairs are very comfortable as well. The only thing that was difficult was putting the table together...the instructions weren't great, but once I figured out how, it was easy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good/sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We were looking for a glass top outdoor dining set that would look decent but wouldn't completely break the bank. This is it. I like the overall look, although I think it's clear that this isn't made of the absolute highest quality materials. But frankly, I don't think it's so bad that anyone would notice or care. The style is clean and sleek and the chairs are actually really comfortable. Assembly was a little annoying but not too terrible -- we had to force into one of the holes that wasn't properly punched, but once we fixed that we were fine. Nit-picky wish that the chairs didn't have the manufacturer's label tagged onto each back. Why did they have to do that? I also didn't really think of this ahead of time, but with the dark color and the glass top, this does attract some heat. It hasn't been a problem yet, and I imagine we'll be using an umbrella soon enough anyway. Just worth mentioning.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Above middle of the road
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate, although I didn't realize the glass wouldn't actually be see through (I think I like it better as it is anyway).