I was very happy when this mattress arrived the quality was better then I had expected. We were transitioning my daughter from pack n play to regular crib and wanted something comfortable. We also wanted something we could keep as a toddler bed mattress. This mattress is sooo comfy. The memory foam gives her "softness" without being "dangerously soft". She is 14 months old and this is perfect for her. I would have been comfortable putting her on it as a newborn as well. The price is well worth it! No weird crinkly sounds when she moves and the waterproof cover is soft and adds to the comfort :) It fits perfect in the standard size crib we have and easily fit in a normal crib sheet. Very happy with the quality and price!
I have a memory foam mattress and I love the comfort. I wanted my daughter to sleep as comfortably as I and not on some concrete-hard baby mattress. She no longer wakes up in the middle of the night, and when she does wake up in the morning, she is bright-eye and smiling. I am absolutely happy with this product, and I'm glad it arrived expeditiously.
I was looking for a plush crib mattress, that is all foam...not foam core or with foam padding...but all foam. My baby sleeps best on our memory foam mattress. He does not like sleeping on those stiff, "SIDs" proof, beds for infants. You know the ones you could bounce a bowling ball ten feet off of the crib mattress. I read the reviews and someone mentioned it was "too soft for a baby," I said, "PERFECT!" My LO is twenty pounds and maybe sinks 1/4 of an inch at most, but the mattress isn't like sleeping on a pillow. It's well,...just the perfect amount of plush. I'm going to buy a second one for our toddler, we love it so much.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than any mattress at the store.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described.
Product was delivered on time and in new condition. Satisfied with quality. I sleep on a memory foam mattress myself and prefer the same for my baby. This was a perfect choice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Product color is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product quality is accurate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description states 5 inch mattress. When fully expanded, mattress is more like 4 inches thick.
Some reviews stated that this mattress was too soft but it is perfectly firm. We are very happy with the waterproof cover too. My husband and I have a memory foam bed from a mattress store and this one is just as nice and 1/8 of the price.
My daughter purchased this same mattress through Amazon and we liked it so much we ordered it for my other daughter. It's still in the box b/c she isn't due till the end of May and the crib is not assembled either. Hoping nothing is wrong with it when I open the box.
This is a great alternative to the hard as rock baby mattresses. It's still firm enough for baby, but so soft! My son always slept amazing on our tempurpedic and still sleeps great on this mattress after a year and a half. I love it so much, I'm buying one for my daughter on the way.
Now if only I could get my son to sleep in his crib. He loves this mattress though, just won't stay on it for long before he makes his way to my bed. This is a great value. Very comfortable and not too expensive. May be a little too plush for a newborn, however, my son is 18 months so I felt comfortable getting him something to meet his comfort needs.
Returned this mattress. I didn't think the quality fit the price. It was not firm enough for a young baby.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. did not like this product at all for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate